Monday, June 19, 2006

Time spent up club!

I have just realized that i spend almost all of my free time up the youth Club. ( i mean i knew that i did but its only just sunk in if you get what i mean lol)
And i really enjoy it. I mean i really love youth work and getting to know knew people. There really is nothing else in my life at the moment that i enjoy more. I no that seems sad and i suspose it kind of is. I will be turning 18 soon and actually become a real worker. (like ponoccio is a real boy lol)

2 Comments:

At 12:33 am, Blogger Roz Lynch said...

You are always a 'real worker' to me Keeley...and a great one...one who is committed, reliable, and with a genuine interest in people and their issues.

With a little training and experience you could have my job...or any other youthworker job...you have so many of the important qualities necessary for the work already and those qualities will make it easier for you to get everything else you need.

We never stop learning (until we are dead...which does hinder us slightly...but depending on your beliefs may not be the problem we might think, for instance if we are re-incarnated we should continue learning into the next life etc..if you know what I mean...lol...sorry had to get out of Keeley Fan Club mode somehow)

I am shutting up now

 
At 2:15 pm, Blogger Keeley said...

he he he thanks for the compliments. I have always enjoyed youth work and i understand what u mean. the big ramble at the end was a bit emmm..... but sill lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home