Monday, July 10, 2006

Things to do before I am 30

I am 17 at the moment and I feel as if I am not doing much with my life. So I am going to publicly post this list of 20 things I want to do before I am 30 so that I am made to stick to them (well only the ones that are possible)

1)Go to university
2)Get a boyfriend
3)Become a teacher
4)Have my very own family
5)Become a MI5 agent
6)Create a cure for cancer
7)Be in a band
8)Make somebody feel special everyday
9)Own a dalmation
10)Own my own house
11)Travel around the world
12)Make a difference in the world
13)Find out how far you can go in one direction before you come to an end
14)Name jesus's dog
15)Own an elephant
16)Make my own invention
17)Make a million pounds then give it to charity
18)Go to Africa
19)Go on my very first holiday without my parents
20)Become an aunt.

My sister has been in labor since Saturday and she is still in labor tonight. I will let everyone know when she finally gives birth.
Well there are my 20 things to do before I turn 30 and I hope I complete most of them

11 Comments:

At 11:52 pm, Blogger Keeley said...

which one is that one then

 
At 11:53 pm, Blogger Thomas said...

great list keeley

you forgot to say that you wanna bring the voting age down to 16! ooooooo nick wont like that

 
At 12:00 am, Blogger Roz Lynch said...

blog is looking good...love the photos...i'm working on a 'Things to do before I am dead' list.

 
At 12:25 am, Blogger Keeley said...

wel i was goin to do that but i am only 17 so it could have gone on for ever

 
At 12:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think your list of things is really cool.. sure u will complete most if not all

 
At 10:11 pm, Blogger Keeley said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:13 pm, Blogger Keeley said...

so you think that poor people in third world countries do not need this money because i think you are wrong there. And why have such a downer on life we only live once so why not live it to the full whats the point thinking about dieing just take it when it comes. Thats one of the major problems with humans we can never be fully happy because in the back of our minds we are always thinking about the negative side of things. well cheer up you never know what will happen.

 
At 10:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way who are you depression is good person and why are you on this blog.

 
At 10:28 pm, Blogger nick said...

what if the dalmation and elephant don't get on?

Who goes - you decide!

(that last line probably works best if you read it in a Geordie accent!)

 
At 10:29 pm, Blogger nick said...

thomas - there are many things that keeley may or may not achieve on her list before she's 30, but she's got to be realistic - the voting thing just ain't going to happen!!

 
At 5:23 pm, Blogger Keeley said...

Nick it will happen just you wait and see !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home