Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The marriage of Figaro


Yesterday, myself with a small group of 6th formers went to the royal opera house in Covent gardens to see the marriage of Figaro. This way a completely new experience for me and most of the other people. Opera is one of those things you rather hate it or you love it. Being into drama I loved the stage and props used and the plot was fantastic. I am not used to Opera music however it was a good experience and I wouldn't mind going again. The Opera was also in sub titles which helped me understand what was going on since they were singing in Italian. There were a few things that I did learn one being, a vain male teacher on a train can really piss women passengers off. Two even the most cleverest person can get spell the most simplest word wrong and three umbrella fights are fun.

3 Comments:

At 12:20 am, Blogger Roz Lynch said...

u r so posh Keeley...even more post than Thomas...I mean when's the last time he went to the opera????

 
At 9:54 am, Blogger Thomas said...

well i get car insurance from privilege. remember you dont have to be posh to be privileged.

mwaaahahahahaha (little finger bellow lip whilst stroking a cat called snowball)

 
At 11:11 am, Blogger Keeley said...

don't start Roz i went with 6th form and it was a good experience. that doesnt mean i am posh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home