Sunday, July 16, 2006

Not a girly girl

My little cousin Ellie came over today to see the baby and i was dragged into sticking fake nails on her fingers. Me not being very girly found this very dificult. Double sided tape is hard to get off silly little bits of paper and Ellie was getting impatient. It took me about 15 minutes to complete. I then realized i had put all of the nails on up side down. Everybody was laughing, they said Ellie could have put the nails on better my her self and shes only 6. She then took all of the nails off and walked away leaving me sitting there wondering how to get back the last 15 minutes of my life. I have never been very girly, growing up when all of the other girls had barbies i had power rangers. Why would any body want to be girly any way i don't get it. I have always loved being different but today i just felt silly not knowing how to stick fake nails on. It doesn't seem the hardest job in the world but believe me when i say it is very hard indeed. Lol.

1 Comments:

At 5:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you shouldn't feel silly cos you can't stick fake nails on, i mean if its noit what your used to then your not gonna be an expert at it. you know that they say... practice makes perfect. also, not being a girly girl is great and you should still feel proud of being different!
o and fake nails ain't easy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home