Thursday, August 10, 2006

I need A break LOL.

Summer club at the paradise zone youth centre finished Friday however we are still going strong this week we went rowing. Myself, Craig, Josh and Sarah all rowing together in one boat. I hear you say that doesn't seem hard however, I will let you know that it is. With three people rowing at the same time and one person rowing at a different pace it didn't seem to work, as we kept getting our blades caught up. That person (not naming any names) has now realized how to get in time with the rest of us and hopefully we will all be in time tomorrow and will not come last in the races that take part tomorrow. My hands are bruised and cut up and I am aching all over. However summer club is still not over most of next week is booked and parts of the week after are booked as well. Then my summer can really start. LOL. By that time there will only be 2 weeks before I go back to collage. I am planning on spending them relaxing. So I am going to turn my phone off. LOL

2 Comments:

At 1:13 am, Blogger Roz Lynch said...

lol...you four are a great crew...it takes time to get it together...some (like me) take longer to learn stuff than others...you guys started out not even knowing what a 'blade' or 'gate' was or even how to sit in the boat...you weren't even sure if you wanted to be in the boat...see how far you have come...its worth the scarred knuckles...wear them like a badge of honour...if I had them I might be as good as you guys...back to the tank for me...the open water belongs to you...hear the background music...da dee da dum...did you know that Mozart wrote the music for Twinkle Twinkle Little Star when he was 5...I wonder who wrote Row Row Row Your Boat...

 
At 1:15 am, Blogger Roz Lynch said...

btw the week of rowing with photos will feature, obviously in the Summer Club Part 4 post...which is in production and will be published soon...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home