Saturday, August 05, 2006

Skiing


Yesterday we went skiing at the snowdom which is located near Birmingham. It was an indoor ski slope. Even though we didn't do much and spent most of day traveling i had a great time plus i can now say i have been skiing. Snice Gordon kept telling me i should go. But now he tells me i need to go out side. Lol. It was great that Gordon was there with us it seemed the best way to say goodbye. (Even though its not a goodbye forever just for now. LOL)I did manage to fall over, however it wasnt even on the snow it was as i was coming off,I hit my back on the wood. Now it is killing me. Lol

2 Comments:

At 10:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

skiing was great, was worth the long journey and was great to see gordon. hopefully it wasnt goodbye forever.

the journey on the way back was erm entertaining.. 'yellow car!' and some of the things craig spied with his little eye kept me very entertained lol.. see through mirror and belt buckle

 
At 10:31 pm, Blogger Keeley said...

i no very entertaining lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home