Sunday, July 23, 2006

Cycle London


The wind is in my hair, my legs are feeling the burn, but yet i am enjoying the ride. Today me, thomas and craig decided to have a bike ride to london bridge. We drove in the roads, at times i found this quite frightening and had to go on the paths, mainly because Thomas would take a right turn without letting us know, and craig kepted driving in the middle of the road. However we had a great day and relaxed in south bank near the fountains. It also helped me burn my bacon sandwich off which i had just eaten before we left.

3 Comments:

At 8:27 pm, Blogger nick said...

sounds like fun, but where was my invite?

what did you do once you got to london bridge?

BTW: thanks for the support and encouragement this morning - lisa and i really appreciated it.

 
At 8:55 pm, Blogger Keeley said...

well once we got there we sat at south bank near the fountains and relaxed then went back. And you and lisa will always get my encouragement plus it was fun even though thomas couldn't make a paper plane. lol

 
At 10:07 pm, Blogger nick said...

it's funny because i thought it was fun BECAUSE thomas couldn;t make a paper plane!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home