Thursday, August 17, 2006

As-level results are in!!!

Today i went to pick up my exam results. I worked out that the only subject i could get a U in was History since the other subjecs i had already took an exam or done a piece of course work. I honestly thought i would get a U in history as the exams were hard. I Opened up the letter and read Drama:D English:C Media:C Crit Thinking:D and History:E. Even though i got an E in History i was so pleased and slighty peed off snice out of the three history exams i took i got a C, D and U. However i am still very pleased with all my results and i hope they turn into decent A-levels.

5 Comments:

At 5:36 pm, Blogger Sarah YEAH? said...

well done.. sounds like ur on target 4 sum gd a-levels!!! keep up the gd work!

 
At 5:42 pm, Blogger Thomas said...

well done!

 
At 8:13 pm, Blogger Roz Lynch said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:13 pm, Blogger Roz Lynch said...

Belated YAY!

 
At 5:52 pm, Blogger Laura said...

Hi Keeley, I just wanted to join in and say... well done you!! That's really good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home