Sunday, September 03, 2006

Why?

well i just wanted to start this post with a scream, so here goes.....(before doing so checking with someone on msn how you scream writing down we came up with this conclusion.) AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHH.... At the moment i feel so lonely. I mean i do have alot of people around me but they are friends or part of my strangly large family. There is one person in my life who i care for deeply and i don't think he knows how much i care for him. However i have to carry on day after day as if these feelings i am feeling are not true. Because of complications and how i have treated him in the past. I know this is a bit of a public place to write this sort of stuff but i need to express it somewhere .
I just need to ask why this sort of thing always seem to happen to me. I mean i find a really nice guy, then as i aways do i drive him away. so again it is time for another scream.................
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Anyway thanks for listening to me pouring my heart out on the internet hopefully the next time you look at my site i have came to my senses and deleted this post.Lol

5 Comments:

At 4:07 pm, Blogger Thomas said...

I hate it when people are lonely!

I did ask you if you wanted to come out for a coffee today with me and Josh L. but you just laughed at me lol.

Well i hope your problem gets sorted!

 
At 4:19 pm, Blogger Roz Lynch said...

i hate boys...sorry flashback...to Pat Driscoll who I was in love with aged 8 when playing kiss-chase and I got my first kiss...Dricky (short for Pat Driscoll)was reported to be in love with me too...our relationship lasted 3 kiss-chase games, two tree climbs and a frog catching expedition...then summer was over and hearing other kids singing Rosanne & Dricky up a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G became a distant memory...one I have just thought of again 30 years later...sorry I have forgotten my point...perhaps there wasn't one...maybe i should have stayed with Dricky and we could have lived happily ever after but then I wouldn't be writing this now, with a lampshade on my head singing The Sun has got its Hat On...if onlys and whys are bubblegum for spies...I know u have never heard such wise words...I know

 
At 7:14 pm, Blogger Keeley said...

i no it's amazing how wise you words really are roz. lol

 
At 11:49 pm, Blogger Roz Lynch said...

thanks...i no...the UN want me to sit in on some negotiations...they asked if I'd mind removing the lampshade from my head...I replied yes I do mind as we all have the right to wear a lampshade on our heads...they understood...another blow for lampshade wearers everywhere!!!!!

 
At 9:07 pm, Blogger Keeley said...

another odd answer from roz. You seem to have alot of them inside you they just flow out. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home