Wednesday, October 11, 2006

It's been nearly a month.!!!

I haven't posted for nearly a month. So I thought I might aswell post something before Thomas takes me off his contacts list.
Here is something that I found interesting when I was reading the newspaper the other day.
A man parked his car in a spot where there was no yellow line so that he would not get a fine. While he was gone a yellow line had been painted around his car and he was given a £40 fine for parking on a yellow line. The paint had damaged his tyres so he had to pay £150 for a set of new tyres on top of the fine. When i was reading this story in the newspapeI i found it very funny. However i would not be amused if this happened to me. The man is appealing the fine.

6 Comments:

At 12:58 am, Blogger Roz Lynch said...

tut tut...nearly a month...of course u had better things to be doing...in the real world (ie MSN world) rather than in blogland...like shaving your head and trimming your nose hairs for your 18th birthday party...what a great idea to have a tatoo of hair done on your head...that will definitely mark the occasion...have u told ur parents yet?

 
At 12:59 pm, Blogger Roz Lynch said...

btw great party...(& party dress)...expecting a post on it soon...the party and the dress

 
At 7:01 pm, Blogger Wendy said...

Have I missed something? When was your birthday? Hope you had a good one. What does btw mean? I'm still a noveice at this stuff.

 
At 10:19 pm, Blogger Keeley said...

btw means by the way sorry wendy for roz's use of words u dnt no

 
At 1:00 am, Blogger Roz Lynch said...

Ta bronas orm.

 
At 2:27 pm, Blogger Thomas said...

Gebh do mhunudh a meic baith
senfhocul glan ghloir bhindghaith.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home