Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Fending for our selves.

Last week my mother and father (that's a mid middle class LOL Wendy) went on holiday for the first time on their own. They went to Mexico, leaving behind myself, my twin brother and my older sister and her baby. Our first challenge was to cook a Sunday roast, now this seems simple to those of you out their who do this every weekend however for someone who hardly cooks this is a disaster waiting to happen. My sister put the chicken on, then her friends came round so she forgot about the dinner and left me to do it on my own. If it wasn't for my cousin steph, who popped round we would have had a fir up. LOL. She helped me with timing the dinner and told me how to cook roast potatoes. So she then went home, and I was left alone in the kitchen, and ended up making a alright roast dinner. It wasn't as good as my mum's but then food always tastes better when someone else is cooking.

2 Comments:

At 8:52 pm, Blogger Keeley said...

nooooooooooooooooo lol
People have to stop using what i say on my blog against me lol

 
At 1:20 am, Blogger Roz Lynch said...

Great idea Emma...I will make a note...Mmmmm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home