Thursday, November 09, 2006

A story in a tunnel


I was sitting up in the 6th form common room playing games when the head of 6th form came in and banned me from going on the internet, so I had nothing else to do I decided to Greenwich using the foot tunnel so I didn't have to pay for travel. So me Josh and Emma walked under the tunnel I noticed some writing on the wall, at first I thought it was just a bit of graffiti however the more I read the more I realized that this was a story that went from one end of the tunnel to the other, with lines like "he's behind you." they didn't really make much sense together but some of the lines on there own were nice plus it was an interesting read. I just wonder how long it took to write and who wrote it!

3 Comments:

At 2:19 pm, Blogger Sarah YEAH? said...

mysterious!!!! next time i walk through there im gonna look out for it!

 
At 7:06 pm, Blogger Thomas said...

maybe u should stick some of ur stickers along the tunnle. think how many people will read them!

 
At 12:51 am, Blogger Roz Lynch said...

cool...tunnels are good...u can get through things with them...stories are good...you can get through things with them too...stories and tunnels together can help u figure out how to get from A to B...especially when there are barriers between A & B...hmm reminds me of doughnuts...they have a hole in them too...but don't know any stories about them...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home